*Rooms are filling up quickly. Please book soon and keep in mind that Santa Monica is a beach desination with high hotel rates in the summer*
Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Monica
501 Colorado Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401
(Where most of our guests are staying! 10% AAA members!)
Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows
101 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Channel Road Inn, A Four Sisters Inn
219 W Channel Rd, Santa Monica, CA 90402
Malibu Beach Inn
22878 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265
Courtyard by Marriott Santa Monica
425 Colorado Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Palihouse Santa Monica
1001 3rd St, Santa Monica, CA 90403
The Huntley Hotel
1111 2nd St, Santa Monica, CA 90403
Or try Airbnb or Vrbo to find your perfect vacation rental! We recommend looking in Santa Monica, Malibu, Brentwood, or Marina Del Rey.
Relax and enjoy!
SOME OF OUR FAVORITE THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA
- El Matador State Beach
- Leo Carrillo State Park
- Point Dume State Beach
- Paradise Cove
- Lily's Malibu -Best beach burrito but call your order in ahead! (310) 457-3745
- Malibu Farms -On both ends of the Malibu pier with delicious and healthy options. A must go!
- Cafe Habana Malibu -Amazing margaritas, grilled corn, and enchiladas.
- Malibu Seafood -Usually a line but so worth it! Try the clam chowder and fresh catch of the day.
- Geoffrey's - Fancy, but beautiful view and yummy brunch.
- The Reel Inn -Amazing fresh fish plates and a laid back atmosphere.
- V's Restaurant and Bar -Delicious Italian food that we could eat all day long.
- Casa Escobar -The best taco enchilada combination plate around!
- Santa Monica Beach by the Pier / Play some beach volleyball!
- Blue Plate Taco -Order guacamole, fish tacos and share a pitcher of Margaritas... You will not regret it!
- The Misfit Restaurant -Great for drinks and amazing bites.
- Sugarfish -Amazing Sushi, on the pricey side. Order the Trust me ;)
- Santa Monica Seafood -Fresh everything, everything tastes amazing!
- North Italia -Italian food right by Sheldon's office Luma! Sorry he will not be around to give tours.
- Stout Burgers -Best place for a great burger and beer.
- Flower Child -Healthy options with delicious salads and bowls.
- Cava -Sheldon's favorite "quick" bite! Cheap, lots of tasty food, can't go wrong!
- Third Street Promenade!
- Abbot Kinney Boulevard in Venice!
- Bike down the boardwalk to Venice
- Ride the ferris wheel on the Pier